Relationship Milestones that Will Make Or Break A Couple
Every couple goes through trying times. The interesting thing is that these trying times bring some couples closer together while it tears other couples apart. What makes the difference? Let’s look at some of the situations, relationship milestones.
Your first kiss, meeting each other’s parents, and your first trip together. We all know about the things that are a big deal in a relationship. But there are a lot of smaller milestones along the way that can reveal a lot about where your relationship is headed, as well. Guys aren’t always big on talking about their feelings, so the things he does can be a bigger indication about how he really feels about you. No need to break out the champagne every time one of these things happens, but you can rest easy knowing you two probably have a promising future together.
1. THE FIRST TIME YOU FART IN FRONT OF HIM AND DON’T WANT TO DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT.
We all fart, and sometimes they come out when you least expect it, like when you’re laughing really hard or when you’re just drifting off to sleep. If it happens in front of him and you aren’t mortified, that’s a pretty good sign you’re comfortable around him and you know he doesn’t judge you.
2. YOU NO LONGER CARE ABOUT WAITING A FEW MINUTES BEFORE TEXTING HIM BACK.
At first, you never want to seem too eager, or too available. But once you’re at the point where you’ll text him whenever you feel like it without analyzing it first, you’ve officially made it past the “casually dating” phase.
3. THE BEST DATING/RELATIONSHIPS ADVICE ON THE WEB – SPONSORED If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about.
4. YOUR FIRST INSIDE JOKE.
Not only do you get each other’s humor, you’re actually able to laugh together at things no one else gets. You have things that only you two share, and that always brings people closer together.
5. YOUR FIRST NICKNAMES FOR EACH OTHER.
And no, “babe” (or any term of endearment that everyone else uses) doesn’t count.
6. WHEN YOU CAN TELL HE CLEANED UP BEFORE YOU CAME OVER.
That phase where he still cares what you think and wants to impress you is a great part of a new relationship. Enjoy it, because it’s only a matter of time before you see what his real hygiene habits are all about.